Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I'm 44 Years Old!

Since yesterday I have been beginning many thoughts with "I'm 44 years old . . ." and then following up with something that I should/shouldn't know/do/feel, etc. A few examples from this morning:

I'm 44 years old, I shouldn't be surprised that the fast food place has crappy coffee.
I'm 44 years old, I shouldn't have to STILL deal with zits.
I'm 44 years old, I should know what to do with my hair.
I'm 44 years old, I can eat this bag of chips if I choose.
I'm 44 years old, why the hell did I eat an entire bag of chips?

You get the point.

So I'm creating a Twitter hashtag and inviting you to play. What expectations do you have for me (or for yourself ) as I (you) spend more time on this planet?

Come play on Twitter at Cabin77. Or you can leave comments here. I'm looking forward to your input.

No comments: