Wednesday, January 04, 2012

My First Non-Post

I had a lot to do today and actually got through most of it! I'm pretty proud of myself. However, all of that "doing" kind of sapped my creative juices and I just don't feel much like posting a long, thoughtful post. I did commit to posting every day in January, so this is my first non-post: a rambling post just to put something on the blog.

Buddy goes back to school tomorrow so I'm back to the school wake-up schedule. I've enjoyed sleeping in SO much that now I'm jazzed for summer to get here! My favorite part about sleeping in is having the kids come and get in bed with me when they wake up. (A little secret - most of the time I wake before they do and I just wait for them to come cuddle with me.)

Tonight I'm going to finally finish the third season of Breaking Bad. I'm very much looking forward to that. This series is a ride, let me tell you! Just when it starts to slow down a little, something shoots them back out into the fast lane.

And with that, I'm signing off and turning on Netflix. I posted. It wasn't a great post, but I wrote something!

No comments: